Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02557 MYR / AOA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 159% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,552 (334,411 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)