Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02705 MYR / AOA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,214 (266,723 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)