Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.708 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,036 (€1,070) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)