Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,905 (€1,018) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)