Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42228 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,518 (8,331 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)