Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.541 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,314 (£598) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)