Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.460 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,405 (£807) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)