Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.497 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,945 (£900) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)