Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.272 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,803 (£911) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)