Cost of living comparison between Little Rock, Arkansas, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.157 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,717 ($894) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)