Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,864 (€963) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (44 minutes ago)