Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,661 (€984) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)