Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07007 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,818 (руб 40,213) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)