Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07768 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,923 (Php37,629) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)