Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,960 (元3,045) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (43 minutes ago)