Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,948 (元3,093) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)