Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,799 (元5,962) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)