Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.155 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,087 ($1,224) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (37 minutes ago)