Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.436 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,191 ($945) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)