Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00799 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,285 (₡ 410,956) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)