Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,179 (₡ 566,714) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)