Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,926 (₡ 534,196) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (28 minutes ago)