Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00696 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,265 (₡ 612,684) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)