Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,173 (₡ 509,816) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)