Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,342 (€1,058) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)