Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,561 (€1,161) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (43 minutes ago)