Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,805 (€989) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)