Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.301 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,942 (S/. 2,261) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)