Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,514 (S/. 3,284) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)