Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.326 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,952 (S/. 2,227) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)