Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,766 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.211 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,682 (S/. 3,041) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)