Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 MYR / MWK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,134 (571,912 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)