Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 MYR / MWK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,639 (626,657 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)