Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,397 (€1,138) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)