Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.812 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,102 (€1,060) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)