Cost of living comparison between Lille, France and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.781 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,646 (€763) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)