Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,896 (元4,464) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)