Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00695 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,946 (855,880 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)