Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00721 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,749 (658,321 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)