Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 93% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,546 (874,544 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)