Cost of living comparison between Libertad, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08956 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,502 (Php27,939) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)