Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17497 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,801 (16,010 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)