Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19297 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,351 (22,545 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)