Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.437 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,199 ($1,172) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)