Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,619 ($1,078) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)