Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.436 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,254 ($1,184) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)