Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,527 (€949) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (27 minutes ago)