Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,412 (€715) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (18 minutes ago)