Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.556 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,918 (€860) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 3 hours ago)