Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,183 (€667) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (24 minutes ago)