Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,101 (€647) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)