Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.826 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,464 (€925) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)