Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,629 (€970) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)