Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,334 (2,935 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)