Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08972 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,468 (Php38,651) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (36 minutes ago)