Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,134 (Php46,965) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (39 minutes ago)