Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08953 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,769 (Php30,929) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)