Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,984 (€988) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)