Cost of living comparison between Leeuwarden, Netherlands and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.736 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,514 (€953) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)