Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,483 (€936) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)