Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.561 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,661 (£838) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)