Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.497 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,638 (£1,026) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)