Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.564 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,191 (€699) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)