Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,364 (€1,121) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)