Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.806 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,855 (€1,010) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)