Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.416 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 104% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,654 (CHF 1,733) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)