Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,492 (€1,140) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (35 minutes ago)