Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.288 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,069 ($716) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)