Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.423 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,778 ($628) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)