Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.979 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,003 ($755) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)