Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.283 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,228 ($754) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)