Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.440 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,838 (864 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)