Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,352 (€910) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)