Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.662 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,398 (€943) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)