Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.555 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,856 (€847) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)