Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,726 (€991) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (38 minutes ago)