Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09530 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,452 (RD$ 36,225) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)