Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,151 (€1,028) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)