Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,671 (€976) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)