Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.941 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,475 (€906) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)