Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.967 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,692 (€945) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)