Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,204 (€1,121) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)