Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,227 (€1,096) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)