Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,203 (€1,108) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)