Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,363 (元5,229) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)