Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,708 (元4,175) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)