Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,785 (元4,308) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (38 minutes ago)