Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,414 (元5,311) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (18 minutes ago)