Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.663 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,922 (€1,055) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)