Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.986 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,114 (€1,026) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)