Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.756 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,181 (€1,089) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)