Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.016 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,367 (€1,070) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (42 minutes ago)