Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.749 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,618 (€1,183) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)