Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04079 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,213 (₨78,773) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)