Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01376 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,803 (276,505 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)