Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,655 ($826) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)