Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.888 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,033 ($1,294) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)