Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.341 MYR / PGK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,958 (2,953 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)