Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.307 MYR / PGK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,766 (3,647 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)