Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,726 (CH$710,142) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)