Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,251 (CH$456,939) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)