Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,904 (CH$585,531) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)