Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,100 ($b6,780) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (41 minutes ago)