Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,276 ($b6,650) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)