Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,155 ($1,069) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)