Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19618 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,360 (L 22,223) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)