Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18036 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,154 (L 23,033) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)