Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03973 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,793 (¥145,820) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)