Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03762 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,974 (¥132,213) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)