Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03628 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,304 (¥146,188) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)