Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.734 MYR / KWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 70% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,306 (Dinar 459) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)