Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.580 MYR / KWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,542 (Dinar 380) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)